Crystal Basin, Silver Fork [Eldorado National Forest] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Crystal Basin, Silver Fork [Eldorado National Forest] (National
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapNational Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Crystal Basin and Silver Fork covers the Eldorado National Forest, from its northern boundary with Tahoe National Forest to its southern boundary with Stanislaus National Forest. The map provides both unmatched detail and valuable information for outdoor enthusiasts exploring this part of California's Sierra Nevada. Expertly researched and created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and others, this map features key points of interest including Mokelumne and Desolation Wildernesses, Hell Hole and Union Valley Reservoirs, Silver Lake and Kirkwood Ski Area. An informative summary of each wilderness area, safety tips, including a special section on bear safety tips, recreation tips and agency contact information are included as well.The area's many trails are clearly marked and color coded according to their designated usage, whether you're exploring on foot, horseback, bike, or motorized vehicle. Trail mileage between intersections along with contour lines and elevations will help you choose the path that's right for you. The Pony Express National Historic Trail that bisects the area is highlighted along with the California National Historic Trail, Pacific Crest Trail and Ru...
- Color: California
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1566952646
- UPC: 749717008069
Lake Tahoe Basin [US Forest Service] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Lake Tahoe Basin [US Forest Service] (National Geographic
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapThe largest alpine lake in North America, Lake Tahoe straddles the border of California and Nevada. It's unusually clear waters and surrounding Sierra Nevada mountains make it one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Lake Tahoe Basin delivers unmatched detail and valuable information to assist you in enjoying the year-round recreational opportunities this region offers. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map includes Desolation Wilderness; Prosser Creek Reservoir; Granite Chief and Mount Rose wilderness areas; and El Dorado, Humboldt-Toiyabe and Tahoe National Forests. In addition, the following state parks are included: Donner Memorial, Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point, Emerald Bay, D.L. Bliss, Lake Tahoe Nevada, Burton Creek, and Washoe Lake.Whether you're exploring Lake Tahoe Basin on foot, or by horse, motorcycle or ATV, the handy trail chart will prove a useful tool in your travels. The popular Pacific Crest and Tahoe Rim trails are clearly noted. A chart of ski and snowboard resorts includes their location on the map, as well as the number of lifts and runs. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits, p...
- Color: Map
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1566953340
- UPC: 749717018037
Weminuche Wilderness (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Weminuche Wilderness (National Geographic Trails Illustrated
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapThe Weminuche Wilderness spans the Continental Divide and at nearly a half million acres is the largest wilderness area in Colorado. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Weminuche Wilderness provides an unparalleled tool for exploring this rugged country and its fragile ecosystems. This map offers unmatched detail of the entire park including such key areas of interest as Big Meadows, Williams Creek, and Rio Grande reservoirs; the Rio Grande and Animas rivers; Wolf Creek; and three fourteeners, Mount Eolus, Sunlight Peak, and Windom Peak, located in the San Juan Mountains. The map also includes the San Juan and Rio Grande national forests. With miles of clearly marked trails including portions of the Colorado and Continental Divide trails, and the scenic roadways Silver Thread and San Juan Skyway, this map will prove invaluable whether you're taking in the scenery on foot or by car. Whatever the season, you'll find this map a useful tool in pursuing a host of recreational activities. Alpine ski areas, hard surface and mountain bike routes, campgrounds, trailheads, boat ramps, fishing access, and ATV trails are all noted, as are histor...
- Color: Black
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1566952913
- UPC: 749717009660
Big Basin, Santa Cruz (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Big Basin, Santa Cruz (National Geographic Trails Illustrated
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapExpertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Big Basin, Santa Cruz provides an unparalleled tool for exploring this landscape of redwood forests and picturesque California coastline. Some of this map's key points of interest include Lexington Reservoir; Loch Lomond; and Big Basin, The Forest of Nisene Marks, Wilder Ranch, and Henry Cowell Redwoods (Fall Creek) state parks. The handy trail chart will help you choose a trail that's right for your activity level and recreation use whether you're traveling by foot, horse, or bike. Trails where leashed dogs are allowed are noted as well. Miles of trails are clearly marked and include mileages between intersections. A camping chart lists campgrounds according to type and the services available at each. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits, the Pacific Ocean and some lakes. Public beach access, scenic viewpoints, boat launches, horse camps, and archery ranges are just some of the recreation features noted. Areas for fishing, swimming, and surfing are highlighted as well.Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full U...
- Color: California
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1566956757
- UPC: 749717008168
National Geographic: Lake Tahoe Basin Wall Map (26.5 x 40.5 inches) (National Geographic Reference Map)
National Geographic: Lake Tahoe Basin Wall Map (26.5
National Geographic's wall map Lake Tahoe Basin is one of the largest and most detailed maps available of this spectacular area that straddles the California-Nevada border. Beautifully rendered and overflowing with information, it is the perfect addition to any home, office or school decor. Stunning shaded relief along with topographic and bathymetric contour lines produce an unparalleled visualization of the lake and the surrounding private and public lands, including national forests, wildlife and wilderness areas, state parks and nature preserves. Land and water recreation sites are pinpointed, such as trails, including the Pacific Crest, Tahoe Rim and Pony Express trails, scenic byways and areas for swimming, skiing, scuba diving, fishing, camping. The map is packaged in a two inch diamater clear plastic tube. The tube has a decorative label showing a thumbnail of the map with dimensions and other pertinent information. Map Scale = 1:72,411Sheet Size = 26.5" x 40.5"
- ASIN: 1597752819
- UPC: 749717204546
Big Basin and Castle Rock : Bay Area trail map
Big Basin and Castle Rock : Bay Area
This map covers the Santa Cruz Mountains from the outskirts of Saratoga and Los Gatos to the Pacific coastline around Point Ano Nuevo. Castle Rock, Big Basin, Portola, Butano, and Ano Nuevo State Parks are fully covered, as are many regional parks of the South Skyline Boulevard area, such as Fremont Older Open Space Preserve, Upper Stevens Creek County Park, Sanborn County Park, and El Sereno Open Space Preserve. The map includes the entire Skyline-to-the-Sea Trail. All official hiking trails were drawn from GPS data with a resolution of about 100 feet. Trail mileages are marked and most streets are labeled. To help you keep track of your location, the map shows the locations of memorial grove markers, footbridges, panoramic viewpoints, and stairs. Unofficial trails and dirt roads are shown and are greyed out to distinguish them from official hiking trails. We don't recommend that you use these trails, but if you accidentally wander onto one, having it on the map will help you get back on track. Areas of old-growth redwoods are shaded in dark green, wooded areas in light green, and developed areas in grey. A UTM grid is provided to help with GPS navigation. -Scale 1:25,000 -26 x 39" unfolded, 9 x 4.3" folded -Printed on waterproof plastic, full color on both sides
- ASIN: 1934127329
Longs Peak: Rocky Mountain National Park [Bear Lake, Wild Basin] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Longs Peak: Rocky Mountain National Park [Bear Lake,
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapTowering over the Rocky Mountains stands the 14,259 foot high Longs Peak. National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Longs Peak and the surrounding south-east areas of Rocky Mountain National Park is designed to meet the needs of those who are looking for a phenomenal climbing experience as well as for all outdoor enthusiasts. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features key points of interest including Bear Lake, Wild Basin, Moraine Park , Glacier Basin, the privately owned MacGregor Ranch Conservation Easement and the western edge of the Roosevelt National Forest.With extensive detail of Longs Peak and miles of clearly marked trails, scenic byways lakes and creeks, the map can guide you off the beaten path and back again. The clearly marked trails include mileages between intersections. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits and passes. Some of the many recreation features include: visitor centers, campgrounds, backcountry campsites, trailheads, and interpretive trails.Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.Other feature...
- Color: CO
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1566954312
- UPC: 749717013018
Weminuche Wilderness WEST - Colorado Topographic Hiking Map (2019)
Weminuche Wilderness WEST - Colorado Topographic Hiking Map
Waterproof, tear-resistant topographic hiking map covering all of the hiking trails in the western portion of the Weminuche Wilderness of southwest Colorado near Durango and Silverton. This includes the Needle Mountains and West Needle Mountains of the greater San Juan Mountains. This map shows the two wilderness trailheads of the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad including the Needleton stop leading into Chicago Basin where four 14ers can be found: Windom, Eolus, North Eolus and Sunlight. The front side of the map covers the area from Vallecito Reservoir up to Chicago Basin, while the back of the map shows the trails from Chicago Basin north to Silverton. See separate Weminuche Wilderness EAST Map by Outdoor Trail Maps LLC for coverage of the eastern portion of the wilderness.
- Brand: Outdoor Trail Maps LLC
- ASIN: 1946906514
1876 Map Wyoming|Teton|Upper Geyser Basin Upper Geyser Basin Relief Shown by hachures.|Historic Antique Vintage Reprint|Ready to Frame
1876 Map Wyoming|Teton|Upper Geyser Basin Upper Geyser Basin
Title: Upper Geyser Basin|Notes: Relief shown by hachures.|Subjects: Upper Geyser Basin (Wyo.)--Maps| Yellowstone National Park--Maps|Places: Wyoming > Teton (county) > Upper Geyser Basin |Notes: Relief shown by hachures.|Language: English
- Color: Clear
- Brand: New York Map Company
- ASIN: B077G6QX4M
Mojave National Preserve (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Mojave National Preserve (National Geographic Trails Illustrated
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapLocated at the confluence of the Mojave, Sonoran, and Great Basin desert regions, Mojave National Preserve is one of the most diverse desert environments in the world. Explore the Joshua Tree forests, sand dunes, volcanic cinder cones, mile-high mountains, and vast vistas of this unique region with National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Mojave National Preserve. Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map features key areas of interest including Kelso Depot, Hole-in-the-Wall, Mitchell Caverns, Rock Springs, Clark Mountain, Cinder Cone Lava Beds, and the historic Mojave Road.Designed with a wide range of visitors in mind, this map features detailed and easy-to-read trails, accurate road network, safety tips, and contact information for local agencies. A handy summary of over twenty points of interest will help you plan your visit. Park regulations and base temperature charts for Soda Springs and Granite Mountains are also included. Recreation features and amenities are clearly marked, including campgrounds, trailheads, interpretive trails, ranger stations, gas stations, lodging, and food services. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits.Every Trails Ill...
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1566953839
- UPC: 749717012561
Map- Lake Tahoe Basin Hiking and Biking
Map- Lake Tahoe Basin Hiking and
A recreation map covering the Lake Tahoe Basin, California/Nevada. Designed for hikers and bikers (mountain biking as well as road touring)and cross country skiers. Trails are well marked, with special icons indicating the trailheads. Roads, dirt roads and trails for mountain bikers are also well marked.Covers The lake Tahoe Basin--- the complete loop around the Lake, Desolation Wilderness, Granite Chief Wilderness, Mount Rose Wilderness, Truckee and Donner Summit and Hope Valley.Elevation profiles, UTM Grid.Scale 1:63360 0r 1 inch representing one mile.Contour intervals every 100 feet.
- ASIN: 1933783257
Great Basin National Park: A Guide to the Park and Surrounding Area
Great Basin National Park: A Guide to the
Great Basin National Park is in large part a high-alpine park, but it sits in one of America’s driest, least populated, and most isolated deserts. That contrast is one facet of the diversity that characterizes this region. Within and outside the park are phenomenal landscape features, biotic wonders, unique environments, varied historic sites, and the local colors of isolated towns and ranches. Vast Snake and Spring Valleys, bracketing the national park, are also subjects of one of the West's most divisive environment contests, over what on the surface seems most absent but underground is abundant enough for sprawling Las Vegas to covet it—water.
- ASIN: 0874218403
Exploring Great Basin National Park: Including Mount Moriah Wilderness
Exploring Great Basin National Park: Including Mount Moriah
Revised and updated March 2016 Exploring Great Basin National Park is a guide to both the national park and the adjacentMount Moriah Wilderness. Although many visitors stay at the park for just a few hours,the purpose of this book is to encourage you to stay longer and explore the park as wellas the surrounding Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest. You can camp at one of the four campgroundsin the park, camp on the national forest, or stay at a motel or hotel in nearby Baker or Ely.If you are new to the area you should certainly take the tour of Lehman Caves and a drive upthe Wheeler Peak Scenic Road. But these barely scratch the surface of this diverse area. Checkout the opportunities for stargazing, bird watching, hiking, fishing, pine nut gathering, bicycling,horseback riding, picnicking, and more.Contents:IntroductionOverview MapWhat is the Great Basin?Weather and ClimateHistory of the Snake RangeGetting ThereStarting Your VisitLehman CavesScenic DrivesLodging and ServicesPicnickingCampingFor Kids and FamiliesPhotographyWildflower ViewingBird WatchingStar GazingPine Nut GatheringFishingHorseback RidingBicyclingHikingWinter TouringCavingTechnical ClimbingResourcesAbout the Author
- Brand: Brand: Bright Angel Press
- ASIN: 0982713045
Medline DYND80321 Emesis Basins, Plastic, 500 mL, Gold (Pack of 250)
Lakes Basin Sierra Buttes & Plumas-Eureka State Park
Lakes Basin Sierra Buttes & Plumas-Eureka State
A hiking/topographic map with contour lines and shaded relief, forest service roads, etc. Map scale is 1:31, 680. his area offers an abundance of beautiful high mountain lakes with a variety of accessibility along with scenic rugged geological features of granitic ridges and glacially serrated rock outcroppings. Whether you come in spring, summer, fall or winter, many recreation activities are available. This area includes private and public land. The public land is managed by the Plumas National Forest (which includes the Lakes Basin Recreation Area), the Tahoe National Forest, and the Plumas-Eureka State Park.
- ASIN: B00JTJ4BAS
Ahawoso Slim Protective Phone Case for iPhone X/XS 5.8",North Indiana Lake Erie Drainage Basin Map Great River America Border Canada Cartography Design,Anti-Scratch Clear Soft Rubber Gel/TPU
Ahawoso Slim Protective Phone Case for iPhone X/XS
Ahawoso Slim Protective Phone Case for iPhone X/XS 5.8",North Indiana Lake Erie Drainage Basin Map Great River America Border Canada Cartography Design,Anti-scratch Clear Soft Rubber GEl/TPU Quality Assurance: We promise you safe parcel with right item you order, while delivery time is only 2weeks, about 13-15days. If you need to customize your favourite photos or change any iphone set, please email us back after order, we will update the order and make it for you closly accordingly, thanks! If you have any questions please contact us, we will reply to you at the first time.
- Color: Multi 16
- Brand: Ahawoso
- ASIN: B07LGT26ZV
- UPC: 034037221626
JB Print Kodachrome Basin State Park Explore Wanderlust Camping Hiking Vinyl Decal Sticker Car Waterproof Car Decal Bumper Sticker 5"
JB Print Kodachrome Basin State Park Explore Wanderlust
These bumper stickers are printed on high-quality vinyl sticker paper with weather-resistant UV coating so your stickers can withstand the elements. This coating yields a tough, scratch resistant surface that is extremely durable. Beautiful design. High quality. Professionally printed vinyl stickers / decals. Waterproof, Non-Fade, UV resistant. The usage for the decal lasts for 7+ years exterior, and even longer for interior. Just peel and stick, Easy to apply. Look great on your Cars, Trucks, Windows, Bumpers, Motorcycles, Helmets, Tablets, Laptops, MacBooks, Guitars, Suitcases, etc..
- Brand: JB Print
- ASIN: B07PR5FP6W
Lake Erie Western Basin Map, GPS Points, Waterproof Detailed Lake Map - #L127
Lake Erie Western Basin Map, GPS Points, Waterproof
Lake Erie Western Basin Great Lakes Series Map - Detailed Lake Map - Waterproof - Depth Contours - Fishing Hot Spots - Structure - Boat Ramps - Fishing Info - GPS Points - 9"x6"x1/8" when folded - Fits in Tackle Box or Bucket if Ice Fishing - Map Number #L127 - UPC #071365301279
- Brand: Fishing Hot Spots
- ASIN: B00NO13QPI
- UPC: 071365301279
Head Scarfs and Wraps African Print Turban (Beige, Black and Africa Map Orange)
Head Scarfs and Wraps African Print Turban (Beige,
EXTRA LONG AND WIDE: Novarena 70 inches long Kente Ankara tribe royalty traditional African print soft tribal fabric (Polyester) head wrap (72 inches x 22 inches) & Solid Colors Turbans elastic jersey (Polyester) Knit head wraps (70 inches x 33 inches) are long and wide for easy wearing for long hair, braids, dreadlocks, locs or a wig. Headwears are ideal for women who seek a stylish head covering. Great for all seasons: autumn, summer, winter, spring, festival, fair season!💗EASY TIE AND VERSATILE: Our wrap includes simple tie-ing tutorial PICTURES. Hats and wigs are wonderful, but head ties deliver versatility, fashion style and glamour. Our traditional African print wrap measures 72"x22". Our stretch elastic solid colors Jersey head scarfs and wraps measure 70"x33", perfect for layering 2 wraps! Our African print headwraps can be used as scarves, tied skirts, turbans, hijab, table cloth, runner & plate mat, African style home decor and party decorations. 💗SOFT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE: For those who prefer completely carefree head covering, we offer many fashionable head scarves for women. Our fabric is soft, breathable with vibrant colors for an afrocentric look or summer swim wear accessories. Our light weight head wear is a great fashion show, yoga, sport...
- Color: Ankara Beige, Black and Africa Map Orange
- Brand: NOVARENA
- ASIN: B07M5Y9C3W
- UPC: 826656648133
The Atchafalaya River Basin: History and Ecology of an American Wetland
The Atchafalaya River Basin: History and Ecology of
In this comprehensive, one-volume reference, Nature Conservancy scientist Bryan P. Piazza poses five key questions:―What is the Atchafalaya River Basin?―Why is it important?―How have its hydrology and natural habitats been managed?―What is its current state?―How do we ensure its survival?For more than five centuries, the Atchafalaya River Basin has captured the flow of the Mississippi River, becoming its main distributary as it reaches the Gulf of Mexico in south Louisiana. This dynamic environment, comprising almost a million acres of the lower Mississippi Alluvial Valley and Mississippi River Deltaic Plain, is perhaps best known for its expansive swamp environments dominated by baldcypress, water tupelo, and alligators. But the Atchafalaya River Basin contains a wide range of habitats and one of the highest levels of biodiversity on the North American continent. Piazza has compiled and synthesized the body of scientific knowledge for the Atchafalaya River Basin, documenting the ecological state of the basin and providing a baseline of understanding. His research provides a crucial resource for future planning. He evaluates some common themes that have emerged from the research and identifies important scientific questions that remain unexplored.
- ASIN: 1623490391
Great Basin National Park by Chimani
Basin Montana 1956 Original Vintage USGS Topo Map
Basin Montana 1956 Original Vintage USGS Topo
Basin Quadrangle Montana- 15 Minute Series Published by the United States Geological Survey Year Published: 1956 Edition Year: 1954 Places: Basin Water Bodies: Basin Creek, Bison Creek, Boulder River, Cataract Creek, Cottonwood Lake, Little Blackfoot River, Red Rock Creek, Scott Reservoir, Tenmile Creek Other Features: Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest, Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest Map may have red institutional rubber stamp and/or writing in the margin - please see the photograph. The map in the photo is the actual map you will receive. Map sheet measures approximately 17 X 21 inches. All maps we sell are original USGS topographic maps, printed in the year stated in the title. We do not sell reproductions. Maps are shipped rolled up in a sturdy tube. 
- ASIN: B07DGR6SMR
Rubbermaid Antimicrobial Dish Bucket, 15.6-Quart, Clear (FG2970ARWHT)
Rubbermaid Antimicrobial Dish Bucket, 15.6-Quart, Clear
Rubbermaid dish pan, Series: 2970ARWHT, 15.23 in width, 7.8 in length, 12.46 in height, 15.6 Qt volume, plastic, white, for washing dishes, soaking laundry and other household tasks.
- Color: White
- Brand: Rubbermaid
- ASIN: B00D8OI13S
- UPC: 745176280510
Destiny 2 - Hellas Basin Imperial Treasure Map Chest Guide - (Season of Opulence)
Hello guys! In this video I'm going to show you how to get the Imperial Treasure map Chest in the Hellas Basin on Mars.
- Likes: 21
- View count: 2062
- Dislikes: 1
Columbia River Basin Salmon Extirpation Map
A year-by-year review from 1890-2011 of actions and activities affecting the accessible range of chinook salmon in the Columbia River Basin. Created by David Graves and Peter Galbreath from CRITFC from an idea by NOAA/NW Fisheries Science Center and set to Woody Guthrie's "Roll On Columbia, Roll ...
- Likes: 16
- View count: 7077
- Dislikes: 1
Drainage/Stream Density Distribution Map & Drainage density value of a basin using ARCGIS
This video explains how to use ARC GIS to determine 1) drainage density distribution of a basin 2) drainage density value of a basin Drainage Density: Drainage density, defined as channel length per unit watershed area (km km-2), reveals the amount (or density) of channels in a w...
- Likes: 66
- View count: 6209
- Dislikes: 1
Basin of Attraction Map
A video showing the Basin of Attraction Map of the function f(z) = z^3 + 0.5z - 1.5 as the Hansen-Patrick Root-Finding Method parameter 'alpha' transitions on the real line from -1.02 to -0.98. The points in black are points in the complex plane which do not converge to a root of f but instead co...
- Likes: 3
- View count: 944
- Dislikes: 0
How to use a DEM to delineate a Watershed/Basin in ArcGIS
A watershed is the upslope area that contributes flow to a common outlet as concentrated drainage. It can be part of a larger watershed and can also contain smaller watersheds, called subbasins. This tutorial shows step by step how to delineate a Watershed using a DEM and ArcGIS Hydrology tools....
- Likes: 425
- View count: 49703
- Dislikes: 15