California Road and Recreation Atlas (Benchmark Atlas)
California Road and Recreation Atlas (Benchmark
California deserves an atlas that matches its varied culture and scenery and Benchmark s California Road & Recreation Atlas is it. Nearly 225,000 copies have been sold since its introduction in 1998...an impressive acceptance that has made this atlas one of the most successful California map products of the last decade. Now, the new 8th edition has improvements and refinements that will insure its continued success. Benchmark s Landscape MapsTM now show ground-cover detail at a very high-resolution. It s easy to see, at-a-glance, whether an area is forested, cultivated, marshland, desert, or scrubland. This feature is ideal for the person who wants to know the most about an area being visited beforehand. Along with the all-new Landscape Maps, Benchmark has extensively revised the 14-page Metro Map section. Of course, the atlas still has features people love; a complete Recreation Guide, page-to-page overlap and legendary accuracy, features that assure this atlas will continue winning accolades for many years to come.
- Brand: Benchmark
- ASIN: 0929591496
Easy To Read: California State Map (Rand McNally Easy to Read!)
Easy To Read: California State Map (Rand McNally
Rand McNally's Easy To Read State Folded Map is a must-have for anyone traveling in and around California, offering unbeatable accuracy and reliability at a great price. Our trusted cartography shows all Interstate, U.S., state, and county highways, along with clearly indicated parks, points of interest, airports, county boundaries, and streets. The easy-to-use legend and detailed index make for quick and easy location of destinations. You'll see why Rand McNally folded maps have been the trusted standard for years. Regularly updated, full-color maps 40% larger map with a bigger type size than the Rand McNally Folded Map Clearly labeled Interstate, U.S., state, and county highways Indications of parks, points of interest, airports, county boundaries, and more Mileage and driving times map Detailed index Convenient folded sizeCoverage AreaDetailed maps of: Bakersfield, Fresno, Joshua Tree National Park, Kings Canyon Natl Park & Sequoia Natl Park, Lake Tahoe Region, Lancaster/Palmdale, Los Angeles, Modesto, Monterey/Salinas, Oceanside, Oxnard/Ventura, Palm Springs, Sacramento, San Diego
- Brand: Brand: Rand McNally Company
- ASIN: 0528881108
- UPC: 070609881102
National Geographic 2006 Southern California Guide Map, Road Map, & Travel Guide (National Geographic GuideMaps)
National Geographic 2006 Southern California Guide Map, Road
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapNational Geographic's Southern California Guide Map provides travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective in a highly functional travel tool. Both comprehensive map and mini-guidebook, this map provides information on many points of interest, the cities of Los Angeles and San Diego, and Sequoia and Kings Canyon national parks. Road network designations are clear and distances in miles on major highways are shown. Cities and towns are easy to find with the map's helpful index and hundreds of attractions are noted.Inset maps of the Los Angeles area, San Diego, Oxnard-Ventura, Bakersfield, Santa Barbara, the Monterrey Bay area, and Palm Springs provide greater detail of these key areas of the region. The California 1 South scenic drive from Monterrey to Morro Bay is highlighted with its own map as well. A handy chart of park service sites and climate information are also included.Every State Guide Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of any kind of travel.Map Scale = 1:1,584,000Sheet Size = 17.75" x 24.75"Folded Size = 4" x 8.75"
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1597750158
- UPC: 749717203792
Guide to California Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails
Guide to California Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive
Full color throughout 100 Trails over 500 photos, 232 pages. This book replaces two previous black-and-white books that were written over a decade ago. In that time, some of the trails were closed. Of the ones still open, we whittled our list down to the best 100. We think these trails are, collectively, the best batch of California trails ever put together in one place. Whether you are a newcomer to 4-wheeling or an experienced veteran, we guarantee you'll have fun. This book features a new color format that is simpler and easier to use. Every detail about a trail appears on a handy two-page spread. Easy, moderate and difficult routes are color coded, while vehicle symbols quickly show kinds of vehicles allowed on each trail. This includes unlicensed UTVs, ATVs and dirt bikes. Reverse mileages are now included for all trails, and more historical highlights have been added. A separate mileage log has numbered locations that graphically jump off the page. Our new maps now include detailed relief backgrounds, referencing the numbered locations between the mileage log and map makes it easy to sense your location. In addition, exact GPS coordinates are provided for each numbered location.Every book includes concealed spiral binding that lays flat for easy use. Heavy-duty plastic lam...
- Brand: Unknown
- ASIN: 1934838071
Benchmark California Road Map
Benchmark California Road
This folded map of the Golden State is the ideal companion to the California Road & Recreation Atlas. The entire state is shown on one side and is enhanced with enlargements of the Redwood Coast, Nap/Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite Valley, Monterey, Santa Barbara, and Palm Springs areas. Metro areas (Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Sacramento) are covered in detail for urban exploration.
- Color: 9th 2019
- Brand: Benchmark
- ASIN: 0783499043
- UPC: 767020000570
Easy To Fold: Northern California (Rand McNally Easyfinder)
Easy To Fold: Northern California (Rand McNally
The durable and convenient Northern California EasyToFold state map will take all the wear and tear your journey can dish out. The heavy-duty laminated design allows you to mark your route, make notes, then wipe the surface clean for further use. This is a must-have for navigation whether you're a state resident or just passing through. Easy to fold means no fumbling Heavy-duty lamination allows you to write on, wipe off Durable and tear resistant Folds to display individual map sections Full-color maps with enhanced cartography Clearly indicated highways, county boundaries, points of interest, and more Quick-reference legend and city indexProduct DetailsDimensions: 9" x 4.25" folded; 18" x 17" unfolded
- ASIN: 0528994964
- UPC: 070609994963
California Trails South Coast Region
California Trails South Coast
This handy 6” x 9” guidebook is a new, full color volume that navigates 893 miles of backcountry trails in southwestern California, near of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, San Diego, Salton Sea, Indio, Borrego Springs, Ocotillo and Palo Verde. See ghost towns, old mines and mill workings, old railroads and stage lines along the 50 off-road trails. Directions include GPS coordinates and all trails are rated for difficulty, mileage, driving time, remoteness and more. Descriptions highlight places to camp, hike, mountain bike, fish, and sightsee. Histories recount the days of the Wild West.
- Brand: Brand: Adler Publishing
- ASIN: 1930193246
Baja [Map Pack Bundle] (National Geographic Adventure Map)
Baja [Map Pack Bundle] (National Geographic Adventure
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapThe National Geographic Adventure Baja Map Pack is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to travel in the Mexican states of Baja California and Baja California Sur. The Map Pack includes two Adventure maps that cover the entire penisula. From the border towns of Tijuana and Mexicali through the rugged Sierra de San Boria mountain range and the beaches of central Baja all the way to the southern tip of Baja at Cabo San Lucas these two maps cover the region in stunning detail. Each of the maps cover these areas with points of interest such as surf and diving spots, whale watching, as well as an intricate road network. Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!The Baja Map Pack includes: Map 3103 :: Baja North [Baja California] Map 3104 :: Baja South [Baja California Sur]Every Adventure Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.Map Scale = 1:450,000Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25.5"Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- Color: Black
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1597752231
- UPC: 749717230514
United States, California and Nevada (National Geographic Adventure Map)
United States, California and Nevada (National Geographic Adventure
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapThere are few nations as vast and spectacularly diverse as the United States of America. From the Atlantic to the Pacific, "America the Beautiful" offers boundless destinations and experiences for travelers seeking outdoor adventures, small town delights, or the excitement of urban culture.The United States California and Nevada Adventure Map will guide you through two of the most spectacular and diverse states in the country. California and Nevada contain Yosemite and Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, Death Valley and the Mohave Desert, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe, and dozens of magnificent National Monuments, Forests, and Wilderness Areas. The map includes the cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, and Las Vegas as well as the breathtaking Pacific coast of California. It covers western Utah and Arizona, including Grand Canyon National Park and the cities of Phoenix and Salt Lake City. There is simply no better map for exploring California and Nevada.National Geographic's US Adventure Maps provide the most authoritative and convenient travel maps available to plan and guide your USA Adventure. Each map delivers the perfect combination of detail and perspective, highlighting travel routes, topography, and ...
- Color: California/Nevada
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1566957133
- UPC: 749717931190
Northern California River Maps & Fishing Guide
Northern California River Maps & Fishing
The ultimate book for Northern California anglers! "Northern California River Maps & Fishing Guide" features Northern California detailed maps and that's only the beginning. Whether you're casting from the bank or fishing from a boat, "Northern California River Maps & Fishing Guide" tells you where to be and when to be there. Learn the secrets of Northern California's best rivers, including the "insider" information you need to experience the very best fishing Northern California has to offer. We've even included updated phone, email, web information for the essential services and accommodations specific to the needs of fishermen. Keep one in your car and another in your office, so you can always access the information you need, when you need it.
- ASIN: 1571885188
- UPC: 081127003693
National Geographic: California Wall Map - Laminated (33.5 x 40.5 inches) (National Geographic Reference Map)
National Geographic: California Wall Map - Laminated (33.5
National Geographic's wall map of California offers a dramatic visualization of the Golden State's physical geography. From the Sonoran and Mohave deserts, the fertile Central Valley, the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountains, and the Redwood Empire, the entire state is rendered in elegant detail. Stunning shaded relief depicts mountains and ocean depths, while vibrant colorization distinguishes forests, deserts, valleys, and other physical topography. In addition to the geographical features such as mountain ranges, prominent peaks, islands, major lakes, rivers, and reservoirs, this map includes the location of cities, towns, airports, national and state parks, and military bases. The Pacific Crest Trail, a long-distance hiking and equestrian trail that runs through the entire state from the border with Mexico into Oregon, is shown as well. The map is encapsulated in heavy-duty 1.6 mil laminate which makes the paper much more durable and resistant to the swelling and shrinking caused by changes in humidity. Laminated maps can be framed without the need for glass, so the fames can be much lighter and less expensive. Map Scale = 1:1,185,500Sheet Size = 33.5" x 40.5"
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1597752061
- UPC: 749717203730
Fodor's Northern California: with Napa & Sonoma, Yosemite, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe & the Best Road Trips (Full-color Travel Guide)
Fodor's Northern California: with Napa & Sonoma, Yosemite,
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.Northern California is filled with rugged redwood forests, pristine stretches of Pacific coastline, and towering mountains. But it also has more than its share of creature comforts, from Napa Valley's wineries and spas to San Francisco's destination restaurants and exclusive boutiques. Packed with in-depth insider information, illustrated cultural features, and spectacular photography, Fodor's Northern California showcases the best the region has to offer.
- ASIN: 1101880163
Top Trails: Northern California's Redwood Coast: Must-Do Hikes for Everyone
Top Trails: Northern California's Redwood Coast: Must-Do Hikes
At last there is a definitive guidebook for the magnificent and beautifully mysterious hikers' paradise known as the Redwood Coast of Northern California. In this new title in the Top Trails series, veteran outdoors author Mike White leads day-trippers and backpackers into some of the most awe-inspiring terrain on earth. Step-by-step in his trail-worn boots, the author created a menu of 57 diverse routes, from a gentle half-mile morning loop to a 29-mile backpacking adventure. Winding through Mendocino, Humboldt, and Del Norte counties, he guides readers into this landscape of lush, old-growth redwoods; picture-postcard vistas to Pacific Ocean sea stacks; winding descents to undisturbed beaches and mesmerizing tide-pool life; pathways to inland canyons; and untamed wilderness shy on humans but boisterous with herds of Roosevelt elk. For readers ready to hit the trail, this is the can't-do-without guide and for armchair travelers, it's 57 journeys into wonderland.
- Color: Black
- Brand: Wilderness Press
- ASIN: 0899977510
National Geographic: California Wall Map (33.5 x 40.5 inches) (National Geographic Reference Map)
National Geographic: California Wall Map (33.5 x 40.5
National Geographic's wall map of California offers a dramatic visualization of the Golden State's physical geography. From the Sonoran and Mohave deserts, the fertile Central Valley, the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountains, and the Redwood Empire, the entire state is rendered in elegant detail. Stunning shaded relief depicts mountains and ocean depths, while vibrant colorization distinguishes forests, deserts, valleys, and other physical topography. In addition to the geographical features such as mountain ranges, prominent peaks, islands, major lakes, rivers, and reservoirs, this map includes the location of cities, towns, airports, national and state parks, and military bases. The Pacific Crest Trail, a long-distance hiking and equestrian trail that runs through the entire state from the border with Mexico into Oregon, is shown as well. The map is packaged in a two inch diamater clear plastic tube. The tube has a decorative label showing a thumbnail of the map with dimensions and other pertinent information. Map Scale = 1:1,185,500Sheet Size = 33.5" x 40.5"
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1597752053
- UPC: 749717005167
Quick Access Napa-Sonoma Wine Country Map and Guide
Streetwise San Diego Map: Laminated City Center Map of San Diego, California (Michelin Streetwise Maps)
Streetwise San Diego Map: Laminated City Center Map
REVISED 2019Streetwise San Diego Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of San Diego, California - Folding pocket size travel map with trolley lines & stationsThis map covers the following areas:Main San Diego Map 1:18,000San Diego Area Map 1:55,000Old Town Map 1:23,000La Jolla Map 1:28,000Welcome to San Diego, the second largest city in California. Mexico, the Pacific Ocean, the Anza-Borrego Desert and the Laguna Mountains surround San Diego and are all contributing factors to the ideal climate. With seventy miles of beaches, the Gaslight District, Sea World Adventure, LEGOLAND, La Jolla shopping and the San Diego Zoo; whatever your pleasure, San Diego is the ultimate playground for the whole family. To help get the most out of your visit, carry the STREETWISE® map of San Diego.Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Yes, the zoo is a must see. Over 4,000 animals, living in habitats that rival Mother Nature herself, create one of the best animal experiences you'll ever find. Balboa Park, where the zoo is located, has many other attractions you'll want to include the Spanish Village Arts Center-35 art studios in a recreated Spanish town square, the Timken Museum-a jewel of a small museum with European Old Masters' paintings, House of Pacific Relations historic cottages host cultural ...
- ASIN: 2067238892
Oakland / Berkeley / West Contra Costa, California Street Map
Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks (National Geographic
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapIn Sequioa and Kings Canyon National Parks you can walk among the world's largest trees, hike the alpine landscape of the Sierra Crest, and marvel at the towering granite cliffs of one of the deepest canyons in the United States. National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks provides unmatched detail of these parks, meeting the needs of amateur and experienced outdoor enthusiasts alike. Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map features key areas of interest including Sequoia Grove; Giant Sequoia National Monument; John Muir, Golden Trout, Jennie Lakes and Monarch Wilderness Areas; John Muir Trail; Pacific Crest Trail; and Mt. Whitney, the highest peak in the contiguous United States. With miles of mapped trails in some of the most breathtaking scenery in the entire country, this map can guide you off the beaten path and back again. In addition to detailed and easy-to-read trails, this map includes an accurate road network, campgrounds, scenic overlooks and points of interests, visitor centers and facilities, plus park regulations, backcountry use areas, and contact information for local agencies. The map base includes contour lines and ele...
- Color: CA
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1566952980
- UPC: 749717012059
Highway 1 California: The Dream Road Along the Pacific
Highway 1 California: The Dream Road Along the
Skirting the California coastline, the legendary Highway 1 starts at San Diego and ends at the Canadian border. Highway 1 California the book presents the California portion in stunning color, a testament to why it receives the most domestic visitors of all the states, and is consistently one of the top three states visited by international travelers. Highway 1 California divides the road into four sections from south to north and makes stops as it travels north. Each stop is shown in multiple photographs, all with extended captions. Here are some of the locations: Los Angeles Santa Monica Pier, The Getty, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach, Financial District, Walt Disney Concert Hall, L.A. Dodgers and Lakers, Hollywood Boulevard, Walk of Fame, Sunset Boulevard, Universal Studios, Palo Verdes, Long Beach, Anaheim, Santa Catalina Island, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, La Jolla, Balboa Park, San Diego, Gaslamp Quarter, and San Diego Bay Cabrillo Highway Mori Point, Pacifica, Grey Whale Cove, Montara, Half Moon Bay, Pigeon Point, Año Nuevo Island, Big Basin Redwoods, Davenport Coastline, Monterey Aquarium, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Mission San Carlos, Point Lobos, Big Sur, Los Padres National Forest, Heart Castle, Morro Bay, Pismo Beach, Vande...
- ASIN: 1770859551
Northern California (National Geographic Guide Map)
Northern California (National Geographic Guide
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapExplore the many diverse recreational activities and attractions in the northern half of "The Golden State" with National Geographic's Northern California Guide Map. A handy combination of map and guidebook, this map is loaded with information on points of interest, San Francisco, and Yosemite National Park. Cities and towns are clearly indicated and easy to find in the user-friendly index. A complete road network of highways, tollways, and other roads, along with distances noted in miles for major highways, will help you find the route that's right for you. Specialty content to include hundreds of diverse and unique recreational, ecological, cultural, and historical destinations, make this map invaluable to travelers hoping to experience all the attractions the state has to offer.A chart of park service sites and climate information will be particularly helpful to travelers taking in the many outdoor activities in Northern California. Further detail of the region is provided in inset maps of the San Francisco Bay Area, Stockton, Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, and Redwood national and state parks. Whether its marveling at the world's tallest trees, hiking the stunning landscapes of Yosemite, driving the Lost Coast scenic drive along the co...
- Brand: National Geographic
- ASIN: 1597750611
- UPC: 749717205451
Hubbard Scientific Raised Relief Map 951 California State Map
Hubbard Scientific Raised Relief Map 951 California State
Raised Relief Maps are superior visual references that give a new perspective. Not only do these maps show you the beauty of the land, they allow you to touch a scaled representation of the mountains and valleys. Fully three-dimensional, these vacuum-formed vinyl maps also use color and shading to represent elevation changes so you get a better understanding of the terrain and land forms. These maps are unique wall decor for home or office. The perfect map for anyone who likes to travel this region; and a wonderfully decorative and informative item for native or newcomer. Size 34.5 inches x 24.5 inches Scale 1:1,500,000 1 inch = 24 miles
- Brand: American Educational Products
- ASIN: B001A47VO8
- UPC: 795721107922
Moon California Camping: The Complete Guide to More Than 1,400 Tent and RV Campgrounds (Moon Outdoors)
Moon California Camping: The Complete Guide to More
Moon Travel Guides: Your Adventure Starts HereCalifornia has 20 million acres of forest, 1,200 miles of coast, and countless wilderness areas, but with Moon California Camping, you'll always find your perfect campsite.What's inside the 20th edition of Moon California Camping:A Campsite for Everyone: A variety of campgrounds, from secluded Sierra hike-ins to convenient roadside stopovers, including dog-friendly, family-friendly, and wheelchair accessible optionsRatings and Essentials: All campsites are rated by scenery and marked with amenities like restrooms, trailhead access, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgroundsRecreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, water-skiing, white water rafting, hot springs, and options for winter sportsMaps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campgroundSkip the Crowds: Moon California Camping contains many secluded spots and campgrounds not in the online reservation systemCurated Lists of Top RV and Tent Sites: Pick the right campsite for your travel style with lists like "Best for Families," "Scenic Campgrounds," and "Best Island Retreats"Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra knows his stuff; he's hiked 25,000 miles in and around these campgrounds for over ...
- Brand: MOON
- ASIN: 1631215671
San Diego Thomas Guide (Thomas Guide Street Guide)
San Diego Thomas Guide (Thomas Guide Street
FEATURES 2016 copyright Portrait layout with lay-flat spiral binding Maps, points of interest, and their indexes are completely revised Includes transit information, airports, schools, shopping centers, parks and recreation areas Administrative and zip code boundaries included Block numbers on maps and in index Township tier, range and section numbers Full coverage of over 110 cities and communities including Brawley, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, El Cajon, El Centro, Encinitas, Escondido, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Marcos, Vista.
- ASIN: 0528016180
Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip: California, Oregon & Washington (Travel Guide)
Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip: California, Oregon
Hit the Road with Moon Travel Guides!1,700 miles of vibrant cities, coastal towns, and glittering ocean views: Embark on your epic PCH journey with Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip. Inside you'll find:Maps and Driving Tools: 48 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, detailed directions for the entire route, and full-color photos throughoutEat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: Coast by fields of golden California poppies or stop at a seaside grill in Santa Barbara for the best chicharrón and fish tacos you've ever tasted. Marvel at the mystical evergreen giants of the Pacific Northwest, or dance down rainbow-colored streets in San Francisco's Castro district. You'll know exactly what you'll want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, restaurants, and moreItineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route or follow suggestions for spending time in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San DiegoLocal Expertise: Born-and-bred Californian Ian Anderson shares his love of the open road with youPlanning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road tr...
- ASIN: 1631218921
Katy Perry - California Gurls (Official) ft. Snoop Dogg
Get “California Gurls” from Katy Perry’s ‘Teenage Dream’: http://katy.to/TeenageDream Katy Perry Complete Collection on Spotify: http://katy.to/SpotifyCompleteYD Katy Perry Essentials on Apple Music: http://katy.to/AMEssentialsYD Watch your favorite Katy videos on YouTube: http://katy.to/MusicVi...
- Likes: 1668504
- View count: 472487406
- Dislikes: 115583
10 Best Places to Live in California
► Please Remember to Subscribe! ► https://goo.gl/P5ZUPk ► Follow me on Twitter: https://goo.gl/el5pYm ► Facebook: https://goo.gl/XflDvj --------------------------------------------- 10 Best Places to Live in California. With 840 miles of coastline and 163,707 total square miles, California offe...
- Likes: 4387
- View count: 678326
- Dislikes: 907
List of 50 States of USA in alphabetical order with map- General knowledge videos
How many of you can tell the complete list of 50 states in USA in alphabetical order? Tough one...right?? So here goes.. The list of 50 states in the United States of America, USA, shown on the map, in alphabetical order: Alabama,AL Alaska,AK Arizona,AZ Arkansas,AR California,CA Colorado,CO Conn...
- Likes: 3167
- View count: 794978
- Dislikes: 347
ABANDONED gigantic GHOST TOWN in the California Desert (bloody hospital found)
SHARE the love! And SUBSCRIBE for more. What's the scariest thing you've ever done? Let us know in the comment section below. We stayed overnight in a ghost town and it was absolutely terrifying. Not a lot more to say here. Enjoy! Yes Theory are four friends from four different countries who...
- Likes: 53185
- View count: 4332079
- Dislikes: 4977
California City: The Largest City Never Built | Tom Scott Has a Field Day
SUBSCRIBE ►► https://goo.gl/BuQQrm Tom Scott Explains the World ► http://bit.ly/1NG0VRU The Life of a Hot Pepper ► http://bit.ly/1HDO2Fu In the middle of the Mojave desert lies California City, the largest city never built. It is now a vast network of roads carved into the sand for miles and mile...
- Likes: 35836
- View count: 2394238
- Dislikes: 998